Niven can help you navigate from chaos to calm
- Planograms vary across the country
- Hundreds of display product pieces are required
- Limited forecasting is available
- Certain materials have long lead times
- Warehousing capabilities are limited
- The ordering process is dated
- Multiple billing scenarios are required, AND
- Your resources for managing this program internally are limited
If you’re the person who’s been designated to execute this program, a feeling of impending chaos would not be surprising.
The good news is, Niven knows how to navigate from chaos to calm. With more than 40 years of experience in complex program management, our expert Client Services team can guide you through all the variables and unknowns, getting your program to the point where things are calm and under control.
First, our team works to become an extension of your team:
- We dedicate a Client Services Manager to guide you through the process
- We identify the challenges and craft an execution plan
- We collaborate with internal and external parties to streamline implementation and expectations
- We plan for the unexpected and provide timely solutions that work
- Online ordering/tracking capabilities
- A proprietary web platform to manage additional program services (installations, service, reporting, inventory)
- Inventory controls and reporting
- State-of-the-art software to help things work efficiently, both internally and externally
Summer is now long gone, and winter is upon us. Time to put away the mower, cover up the barbeque, and hunker down for the snowstorms to come. Still, it’s nice to reminisce about the summer that was. Whether you miss outdoor birthday parties, 4th of July...
One thing that sets Niven apart in our industry is the fact that, thanks to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), we are employee-owned. What this really means is that we’re client-focused. Every single one of us has a vested interest in going above and beyond,...
This is us! That’s right, our new tagline is all about telling prospects what we do and where we do it—a bold, declarative statement that reflects what today’s brands expect in the new retail reality. They’re simple words for sure, but we chose them very...