Niven can help you navigate from chaos to calm
- Planograms vary across the country
- Hundreds of display product pieces are required
- Limited forecasting is available
- Certain materials have long lead times
- Warehousing capabilities are limited
- The ordering process is dated
- Multiple billing scenarios are required, AND
- Your resources for managing this program internally are limited
If you’re the person who’s been designated to execute this program, a feeling of impending chaos would not be surprising.
The good news is, Niven knows how to navigate from chaos to calm. With more than 40 years of experience in complex program management, our expert Client Services team can guide you through all the variables and unknowns, getting your program to the point where things are calm and under control.
First, our team works to become an extension of your team:
- We dedicate a Client Services Manager to guide you through the process
- We identify the challenges and craft an execution plan
- We collaborate with internal and external parties to streamline implementation and expectations
- We plan for the unexpected and provide timely solutions that work
- Online ordering/tracking capabilities
- A proprietary web platform to manage additional program services (installations, service, reporting, inventory)
- Inventory controls and reporting
- State-of-the-art software to help things work efficiently, both internally and externally
The past 12+ months have created challenges and obstacles for businesses across the world but, no doubt, opportunities as well.
While Niven was already making eco-friendly choices in many areas, there wasn’t an overall awareness or structure around those choices. It wasn’t a true sustainability effort.
Nick Milinkovich, Senior Account Executive “My Dad was in the display business. He used to walk me around Sportmart and we would look at all the Nike fixtures he produced.